CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Snuggling


I had the past week off from work - and I have this week off as well before the Summer Program starts at school. Every morning I try to squeeze in some snuggling time with the kids before our day begins. Jason leaves for work quite early (4 a.m.) so there's extra room in the bed! Paige often wakes up first, so I bring her in the bedroom first and we doze back off until Connor wakes up. When he wakes up, I bring him in to join us!

Of course, there are always the mornings (like the one pictured above) that Connor wakes up way way way too early and Mommy gives him no choice but to go back to sleep in her bed. (He can sleep through Paige fussing, she can't sleep through him fussing). So... either way - I get in some quality snuggle time with at least one of the kiddos -- often both!

It has become my favorite part of the day and I will surely miss it when my vacation is over.

2 comments:

Fire Wife said...

Yay! for snuggling!

Kayla said...

Yeah I had to get Potato at 3 this morning! Him and my husband both running fevers! Why me! O love cuddle time but not when it's next to a fat sad face.