CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Mish Mosh (weekend part 2)

Told ya I had a lot to share from this weekend!
Fourth: 
For my own amusement I took the bins Connor dumped his toys out of and had the kids sit in them while I snapped photos. I kept singing "Baby in a Basket" to keep them semi-entertained.


Fifth:
 Sometimes they play alone... so "big"!! Both of them!

Sixth:
Did you notice the red marks on Connor's arm in the photos up top? (Go ahead, scroll back up...I'll wait.) Yeah... don't leave sharpie markers laying around within his reach. He now thinks its funny to draw on himself every chance he gets.

Seventh:
 Jason & I had seen my mom the day of her surgery (we surprised her @ the hospital to put her in good spirits). Since the outcome of the procedure went quite well - we wanted to bring the kids over to visit her at her house today... So...these are my two daredevils at Grammy's house. I'm not sure who's worse here... What do you think?

No comments: