CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


1.What's your real name?


Kendra.

2.Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog?

No, never. My blog is supposed to be about my life, my family, and what happens with 2 kids under 2... if I made it up, whats the point? ;0)



3.When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc?

Yes... all of the above. Most frequently I just listen to the radio. However, when the kids are in the car we usually play their CDs. They each have personalized CDs that have their names in the songs which they enjoy hearing. (in addition to the other childrens music we play too). I also have an attachement to hook my iPod to so that it plays through the car stereo.



4.Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own?

2 kids later and way  too many pounds above where I'd like to be? I can honestly say I don't own ANYTHING sexy. Nada.



5.Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child?

Um...no. No. NO!

Be sure to visit The Daily Dose of Reality to link up your blog.
http://www.thedailydoseofreality.com/



No comments: