CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Girl Charm

Tonight during dinner time, Paige was scooting around the house in her walker. She was very persistant in getting over to the garbage can, which was resulting in her pulling it down. After a few rounds of this game, Jason blocked it with a chair so she couldn't get close enough to pull the can down.

A few minutes later, she must've decided she was still giong to try to get at that darn garbage can, and she scooted herself to the side of the chair, and tried reaching for the trash can, Again!

Jason looked at her and said "No, Paige" "That's No"
She reached again, so he once again said "No Paige...No"

Well...she looked up at her Daddy with her big brown eyes and tilted her head a little bit. He just sat there staring at her, and looked at me and said "Well, I can already see Paige will never learn what No means from me."

I asked him to clarify what he meant - and he said "Did you see how she looked at me? How am I ever going to stick to NO if she looks at me like that"

And...there you have it...she's already working on wrapping him around her finger.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I think that means trouble for you when princess starts getting whatever she wants at the store with daddy lol! Oh boy!