CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Writers Block

It appears that I'm suffering from a case of writers block.
Perhaps thats a good thing -it may mean theres a lack of shenanigans going on here- or, I'm just blocked.
Throughout my daily routine there are often many times I say to myself "oh that would make a great blog entry!" or.. "Write about this event!"and I end up having to weed through my ideas because I have so many.

Lately, not so much... when something happens I'\ve been thinking "Hmm...can I make that funny?" or "could I write about that?"

Either way...I'm here, and always thinking of what to say- even if I'm not saying much at all.

So...I suppose I'll ask you.
WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT?
ANY REQUESTS?

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Ok here is something I think you could make cool. According to your babies personality now what would they be when they are adults?