CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day --(post 2)

I couldn't forget to post a special Happy Father's Day to my husband, Connor & Paige's wonderful Daddy! They were very excited to give him a special present -- one that LITERALLY took blood (on Mommy) Sweat (again, on Mommy) and tears (on Connor and Paige).

We made Jason/Daddy a "DAD" photo frame!


There are some cute alternate shots that I didn't use for the "DAD" frame -- so I will share them with you! Connor was not very cooperative whatsoever. He kept tossing the "D" everytime I handed it to him, or he'd jump off the couch as soon as I would step back grab my camera. In fact, in some of the pics you can actually see his tears! Paige was very cooperative- until we tried to do the joint photos -- then, she followed suit of her brother.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Love it! We did the same thing for DH

Mrs. B said...

What a great idea and it turned out SO cute!