CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

7 Months Old

Paige turned 7 months old today! The time has absolutely flown by!

At 7 months my little peanut is somewhere around 16-17 lbs.
She scoots/army crawls all over the place, and boy, is she FAST! She is very observant, loves to play with toys now - especially anything she sees Connor playing with. She DOES love the kitty cats and her big brother - she finds them all quite amusing.

Just this week she's been able to sit up unassisted for long periods of time! Good job big girl!
She eats solids (babyfood, stage 2) 3x a day - she loves green beans the best! She still drinks soy formula- about 24 oz /day.

Paige is still a bit of a fussbot, she just wants what she wants when she wants it.But, don't get me wrong...she loves to giggle and squeak! She has the cutest combination of a squeaky and raspy voice!

My favorite part of our routine is that she snuggles up in my arms on the couch, or in Mommy's bed, to fall asleep before being moved into the crib. I just love the few quiet moments we share as we end our night.

I love you baby girl!! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Happy 7 months! I love her little outfit and well the skirt just made the outfit!