CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

This Mother's Day...

This Mother's Day I got:

  • to change some dirty diapers
  • spit up on
  • drooled on
  • kicked in the face 2x 
  • my glasses ripped off
  • my hair pulled
  • my face sucked on
  • my finger chewed on
  • to clean up blocks numerous times


    Which also means that on This Mother's Day I got: 

    • to cuddle my baby girl to sleep
    • to play cars with my big boy
    • to roll around and be silly
    • to make my baby girl laugh out loud playing peek-a-boo with her
    • to hear my son say "Pweees" (please)
    • to get some pretty sweet gift cards as a gift
    • to get drooly wet kisses from two adorable kids
    I guess it means, I'm a Mother, and I really did have a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Awwww...so cute! My son says "peas" for please - could they get any cuter??