CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Congratulations to the Newlyweds!

CONGRATULATIONS KELLEY & STEVE!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

On Friday, April 30, 2010 my "baby" sister got married to her boyfriend 0f 7 years --Steve.
Steve had already been a wonderful part of our family so it was wonderful to watch them take the next step forward.

The wedding was beautiful, the weather was gorgeous, and my sister was stunning.
I've shared a few photos below of them at the beginning of the reception... and I threw in one of me and Jason!!

CONGRATS again to the happy couple!








1 comment:

Kaybee said...

K-
You look beautiful as does Kelley. Her dress is amazing. I love the dresses that have the overlay like hers does. Congratulations to the newlyweds!!!