CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Watch out below!!!!!!!


Last night Connor and I were laying on the floor watching TV. When he got up to go get a toy I didn't think anything of it....until the toy landed on my head...




Oh yeah...the firetruck landed ON MY FOREHEAD.

Connor went to get it and tried to maneuver it over me unsuccessfully. All of a sudden I felt a hard slam on my face followed my immense throbbing!!
Holy hell that hurt!

I have a small bump and cut - luckily its not too large or dark and noticeable --- but OMG it still hurts.

Poor guy felt so bad that after wards while I was eating dinner he climbed into my lap and started feeding me pieces of pizza and juice. He was "taking care of me".


***Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE. You have until Monday evening.*****

No comments: