CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Lock-ness" Monster

Living below the surface of my tub was Ithe nastiest monster known to man...the

Lock-ness Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I was cleaning the tub last night before Connor's bath I noticed a lot of stray hairs (mine) -- (I'm still losing major hair from after being pregnant...)

As I was cleaning the tub and hairs (EW!!!!) I saw a few wrapped around the center of the drain --so, of course I went to pull that out too -- only to find that the few little strands were attached to the biggest, nastiest, ugliest glob of hair I've ever seen! Ewwwww....

The only remedy to be rid of this for good?? A nice hair chopping session like I did after giving birth to Connor - however, due to my sisters wedding rapidly approaching (9 days! EEK!!!) my hair will remain long for the time being...

In the meantime, BATHERS BEWARE!

1 comment:

Mary P said...

HAHA...we have that monster here too! It was really bad after my pregnancies, but it still happens and I clog the drain constantly if we don't clean it out at least once or twice a month. Totally gross :0)