CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just to be mean...

I was thinking of a cruel way for Jason and I to get some amusement by being mean to others. I mean, not that I'd really do it but....

Whenever you go out in public with a child (or two) there's always at least ONE person who is all up in your business about your kid(s) -- who they look like, what they do, they're funny, blah blah blah -- insert your own random stranger comment.

Recently, a very HARMLESS comment was made about Connor looking exactly like Jason... now, that isn't anything annoying, because, both my kids look a lot like Daddy -- however,it made me think.

Wouldn't it be funny if just once we said "oh...well, they're not mine/ours" just to watch the stranger fumble?? Come on, just a little funny??

5 comments:

Karen and Tim said...

HAHA. My mom and I do this all the time. People say we look alike. After saying thanks we tell them I am adopted. They look confused.

Mary P said...

LMAO :-) You should totally DO IT!!!

Jennifer said...

OMG that would be very funny!

mags said...

That would be AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Connor looks very much like you, and Paige looks alot like her father.