CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

5 Months Old!



I can't believe my little girl is 5 months old! I will be able to update her stats after her checkup on Wednesday - I do know she is currently around 14.2 lbs (she had a dr. appt last week since we thought she may have been sick). And at least 23 inches long... She is still wearing 3 month clothing -- some of it is starting to look too small, so we can move to 3-6 month -but those are too long! She is such a peanut!

Paige is a talking and giggling machine! She makes so many sounds I can only imagine what will happen when she starts to talk! She loves to watch her brother - he makes her giggle all the time! My favorite moments are when the two of them just stare at each other and have a "gigglefest"!

Paige rolls over from back to belly non-stop! She even tries to "inchworm" herself once shes on her belly.

And, my big girl eats oatmeal, applesauce and pears!

I can't believe how time has flown by!

I love you baby girl....<3





No comments: