CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

TAG!!! 3 Things....

TAG! 3 Things....

Jennifer over at Books, Recipes and Life, OH MY! tagged all of her readers to do this, so I thought why not! I will do the same! I tag all of my readers to do this fun post!

Three names I go by..
  1. Kendra
  2. Mommy
  3. Mrs E
Three jobs I've had..
  1. Special Education Teacher
  2. Substitute Teacher
  3. Waitress
Three places I have lived..
  1. Highland Mills, NY(hometown)
  2. New Paltz, NY
  3. Highland, NY
Three favorite drinks..
  1. coffee
  2. margaritas or wine.
  3. iced tea
Three TV shows I watch..
  1. Greys Anatomy
  2. American Idol
  3. Project Runway
Three places I have been..
  1. Cancun, Mexico
  2. London, England
  3. Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Three places I would like to visit..
  1. Ireland
  2. Italy
  3. Napa Valley
Three people who text me regularly..
  1. Kelley, my sister
  2. Dad, my dad.
  3. Mary P...my friend I miss!!!
Three favorite old TV shows..
  1. Friends
  2. Will & Grace
  3. Cosby Show
Three favorite dishes..
  1. Sausage and Peppers
  2. Spaghetti w/meatballs
  3. Tacos!
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without..
  1. Chapstick
  2. mascara
  3. cover up
Three things I am looking forward to..
  1. Girls Winery Get together tomorrow!!!!!
  2. Nice weather
  3. My sister's wedding
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have fun doing this too!

1 comment:

Mary P said...

I will have to play along! And I realized even more we have in common--we should have had dinner together :0)
.....and missing you too....thank God for texting :0)