CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

punished

So I was all set to write a post about how awesome my weekend was -- spent time w/girlfriends and then a night away with the hubby..

Well so much for the mental health break because the baby is a screaming maniac tonight...its 1:30 a.m. and she has been screaming screaming SCREAMING for an easy 2 hours.

I'm freaking exhausted and need to go to bed and I can NOT figure out what the problem is.

I guess its my punishment for actually expecting to have some time to myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! Something I often try to do is make a list of baby needs when I cannot figure out what my child needs.
Just the basics : Is she cold? Is she hot? Is she hungry? Is she thirsty? Does she want to be held? Is she irritable from being held too much? etc...Things like this help so much, because when you cross each one off the list, you are bound to eventually find out what went wrong and where.
Hope that is helpful in any way, I'm sure you handled it just fine. You are amazing! And I promise you are not being punished for wanting a break!

Much love always,
anonymous reader.