CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Faker

Connor has become AWESOME at "faking it".
When he doesn't get his way he lets out a very convincing yell/cry and often runs away with his face all scrunched up (my mission is to capture this on video or in photo...its a MUST SEE...).

He will then keep his face scrunched up to try and fake cry, while making fake whiny crying sounds. If we say "FAKER!" to him, he'll start to smile and try to hold it in until he just starts laughing because he can't act sad anymore.

In fact, yesterday, he ran and hid behind Paige's pack and play with his back to us doing this "crying sound" I was laughing soo hard I couldn't help it -- so he stood up, looked at me with a big grin on his face. When he saw I wasn't buying it, he sat back down and "cried" even harder...

Oh...boy... what an actor.

No comments: