CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Books are Dumb

Ok, just kidding...books are NOT dumb.

However, sometimes the writers/proofreaders/editors can be dumb.

Last night before putting Connor to bed we were reading an Easter story for the 1,423th time and I have come to know this book quite well... and the more we read it,the more I realize there are a handful of errors in there.

Some words that should have been plural were not, other words were left out entirely -- it made it quite difficult for me to get through - not because I couldn't understand what the story was about - but, because I found myself getting more and more "disgusted" with the simple mistakes in a book that has been published and mass marketed.

Oh, and I found it quite amusing that these simple errors were left for publishing...

1 comment:

Fire Wife said...

Yeah, that's pretty sad.