CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a load of crap!

Literally.

I changed 7 poopy diapers in 2 hours.

Normally I am thrilled, almost giddy, when Paige has a dirty diaper because she tends to have such bad issues with her stomach that when she poops I know she won't be in discomfort for the rest of the night.

However...3 from her and 4 from Connor.

For a stretch of 2 hours this house was like a poop factory.

Jason was dumping garbage bags in the dumpster just as fast as the kids were dirtying up those diapers!!!!!!

Seriously kids?

What did you eat today???

2 comments:

Mary P said...

I guess in a way that's a good thing...but pee-u for you guys :0)

Aimee said...

I gotta ask - It was just you changing the diapers? That doesnt fly in my house with 1 baby.