CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Meow?

Connor, my dear son...
I know you love our kitty cats.
I know you want to feed them treats because you love sitting next to them and petting them.
I know you like to pretend you are a cat...
However...
You Are Not A Cat.
Please stop eating the treats with the cats.
You have learned time and time again that you DO NOT like cat treats. You spit them back out EVERY time you eat them.
Mommy and Daddy can't tell you enough "Stop eating those treats!"
Mommy has even tried giving you Cheerios when we give the cats their treats.
We have even tried NOT giving the cats their treats when you're running around.
But inevitably, you find a way to be a cat but...
You Are Not A Cat.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh! So many of your blogs are always so enlightening and interesting! They always put a smile on my face. <3 You are an adorable mother.

Mary P said...

LOL :0)

One Pork Chop said...

HAHAHAHAH! That made me LOL for real.

Chantal said...

That is so cute! Haha.

Fire Wife said...

Laughed my butt off!

Mel said...

Haha! I can totally sympathize... Ryan thinks she's a dog and acts just like Molly. She tries to eat from her plate like a dog, wants to chew on Molly's bones, pants, barks when people come to the door... I'm worried about sending her to pre-school like this!