CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy Weekend!

I feel like I have so much to post but I don't know where to begin! I haven't even posted about little Miss Paige's baptism from LAST weekend!! yikes!

But, I will give that a post of its own... for now I'll stick to the crazy weekend we had this weekend! I had a 4 day weekend from work - (yahoo!!!!!) so all 4 of us were able to spend lots of time together.

Friday -- Connor got his first hair cut!! We took him to the local barbershop "Jack's". Jack has been cutting Jason's hair for a bajillion years so Daddy wanted his little boy to follow in his footsteps! Connor was great, seemed a little unsure but was comforted by how calm and easy going Jack was - and not to mention Daddy held him the whole time!!!

BEFORE


DURING!!!!!
AFTER!!!


Saturday - Connor got a trip to NYC with Mommy and Daddy -- we went to visit Aunt Kelley & Uncle Steve and Roxy (their cute little pug - my fur neice)
Then, he went w/mom dad and aunt kelley to see Sesame Street Live "When Elmo Grows Up!" at Madison Square Garden! Following the show he visited FAO Schwarz and got a few things to bring home for himself and Paige! A busy busy day in the city for him, but what a big boy he was!

Sunday - family day!!! spent the whole day together Running errands, having lunch out together, just a family!!!

Monday- spend most of the morning with Grammy & Grandpa Ted at home (Mommy and Daddy were there too!!) and then had a busy afternoon full of more errands!!

2 comments:

Mary P said...

awww---love the haircut...what a big boy already! Did he love Elmo? Miss you guys xxoo

Kelley said...

I had a great time on Saturday!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Aunt Kelley