CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog Award!


I would like to thank Diane (*My Big FAT Italian Blog*) for nominating me as one of her favorite bloggers!!! So sweet and truly appreciated! Thank you for reading faithfully and I hope I can continue to entertain everyone!


As the tradition of blogger awards go...I will pay it forward and name some of MY favorite bloggers and award them with the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD to some blogs I read on a daily basis. Click on the links...check them out...support them. They're wonderful bloggers, mothers, women etc...

4 comments:

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama said...

I love you!!! =) Thank you for this - it has made my weekend!

Mary P said...

Thanks Mama...back atcha :-) Love and Hugs...

aidkaid19 said...

thank you thank you, sweet lady <3

The Nerdy Katie said...

Aww thank you!! You are wonderus!!