CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

National De-Lurking Week

National What?
National De-Lurking Week.
So, if you're a "Lurker" you browse this blog (or perhaps numerous blogs) and never make your presence known with a post.

So...it is National De-Lurking Week! All bloggers are calling on their Lurkers to De-Lurk!
Ask a question. Say Hello! Tell me something about yourself... all of the above.
Whatever you'd like -- you can do it anonymously or not -but if you won't do it for me, listen to Connor, please -- DE LURK!



8 comments:

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)

Anonymous said...

I like sunsets, walks on the beach,... oh wait -- that's not me --- but I do see that Connor is
a precocious child. GF

Kelley said...

wow...Connor has great handwriting for his age :)

Anonymous said...

This is me, De-Lurking. I'm commenting your blog, so you know I'm not a creeper. I'm just another momma who loves to read your blog. Connor is adorable!!

The Nerdy Katie said...

OMG that pic is adorable! And I am following you now!

kadensmommy said...

Hi!!! I am de-lurking! I am just another mommy who is smitten with your little Connor. He is absolutely adorable! You have a fantastic blog!

Anonymous said...

Just De-lurking! Love reading about your kids!

Anonymous said...

yep same for me - love seeing your blog - and have 2 kids the same age so can really relate to your comments and excellent humour - also 2 labradors, 2 cats - something ark like in that!!!! but makes for a full house. Keep blogging.

Chris