CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Mom-Friend and Paige's new BFF

One of the hardest parts of being a mom is not having many friends with children. My friends that don't yet have children are wonderful, absolutely wonderful, to my kids - they love them so much and spoil them! Connor and Paige are certainly gaining Aunts by the handful!!!

Of course it is nice to get together with a mom-friend every now and then to not feel bad when I'm yakking on and on about diapers, formula, teething etc... My not-yet-a-mom friends graciously listen, without interrupting me from boredom, yet - I know they'd rather not hear about Paige's colic for the umpeenth time or about Connor's newest tooth. But, when I'm with a mom-friend if I overtalk about burpcloths I know that its ok because she may soon over talk about some equally baby related topic!!!!!

This evening I got together with my newest mom-friend and her brand new baby Taylor! Taylor and Paige are only about 6 weeks apart and they will be best friends - it has already been decided for them.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kendra -- although Paige didn't look very excited. GF