CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 months + 1 day

Yesterday my beautiful peanut turned 2 months old. I took the pictures nice and early and was just waiting to have her doctor visit in order to post her stats. Well, in the meantime, I became VERY ill so I had to postpone the 2 month blog for today.

She is a full 10 lbs now! And 21 1/4 inches long. However, our pediatrician thinks she's chunky. Yup...my 10 pounder is apparently chunky - even though she doesn't have a single roll on her anywhere.
We have officially switched her off of cow's milk formula to soy formula. The doctor thinks that soy formula will be more gentle on her system. Cows milk has sugars in it that can be rough on her system to digest causing her to be so gassy and to have trouble going to the bathroom on a regular basis. I am hopeful that this switch will give her some comfort on a daily basis so that she isn't uncomfortable anymore.




2 comments:

The Nerdy Katie said...

What a cutie! And it look like she is pushing her big brother out of the way in the 2nd to last picture!

Mary P said...

Happy 2 months Paige :0)