CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Momscape

This is an "escape" for Moms.
I needed it.
Mentally.
Emotionally.

I haven't been without a child (or children) for 2 weeks now -- (and have been sitting at home for the greater part of 4 weeks. Sure I've gone out here and there -but mostly home since before Paige was born due to the pre-term labor drama).

But, for 2 weeks I have had either 1 or 2 children at all moments of the day - everyday. Sure, there's been Jason, family members and some friends popping by - but I've still been with child(ren) the entire time. Of course, you say, "You're a Mom!!!!! You have kids all the time!!"

Um...not so -- I have children, but don't I deserve 10 minutes WITHOUT a child???

So, I took a Momscape after we finished dinner last night.

Where'd I go??

DUNKIN DONUTS of course! Got a coffee, some donuts and even filled the gas tank in the car (just to make my Momscape last a little longer...).

I just needed to leave the kids with Daddy for a few minutes and be "Kendra", not "Mommy".

No comments: