CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A family Santa Photo


Last weekend we went to a "Breakfast with Santa" -- at our local church.
It was a really nice event - Pancakes, sausage, coffee, OJ to eat. Facepainting, a clown making balloon animals, and Santa!
You could get as many photos with Santa for $2 each. Not bad - so I figured one w/ Santa and Connor, one w/Santa and Paige and then one with Santa and both kids.

Well, Connor did NOT want to leave the comfort of his dad's arms for this weirdo in red who doesn't know how to shave -- so the first picture taken was of Jason, Connor and Santa...

Upon realizing that my plan for the photo shoot needed to be refigured - I just jumped in there with Paige and we had a family photo shoot!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This is soooo sweet! I need to get down there and see you! It makes me want to have Mama moments of my own... :)