CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful

I AM Thankful....

  • For my son who has made the past year the most joyful year of my life.
  • For my new daughter whose entrance into this world has made our family complete.
  • For my husband who has made the tough times easier and the easy times that much sweeter.
  • For my sister, who is my best friend.
  • For my parents - who taught me a thing or two about how to be the person I am today.
  • For the rest of my family - you have made my life a wonderful, fulfilling one. I'll miss being together this holiday.
  • For my in-laws - I'm lucky that I married into a family that has always welcomed me as one of their own.
  • For my friends near and far - you've been there in hard times, in great times and no matter what you've been there.
I AM THANKFUL.

No comments: