CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Absent-minded

Yes, I have reached the phase of being absent minded.
Ok, I have reached the phase of being more absent minded.

Both examples are from today...

Example 1:

I was taking a shower and when I was all finished I got out and could NOT find the towel I took out of the linen closet. Um...yeah, that's because I never took a towel out of the closet, despite being convinced I did.

and Example 2:

I was getting ready to bring Connor over to his grandma's for the day and I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. In an effort to save time (there is not much "me" time when one is alone with Connor) I also used the toilet while brushing my teeth...
So...I finish peeing (yes, Too Much Information) wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.
I took 2 steps when I realized I still heard the faucet running in the bathroom and uh, duh!!! I still had my toothbrush in my mouth.

yeahhhhhhhh.....

1 comment:

Mary P said...

:-) mommy brain....lol...