CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Families share EVERYTHING

Yes...families do share everything. Right down to the runny noses.

However, I must admit that I'm at fault for starting this round of the sniffles. But, without fail, I get a real good cold and little man Connor gets it a day or two later and then a day or two after that Jason gets it.

But, let me just add that although Connor and I both suffered (and survived) the VERY same cold Jason currently has -- apparently he is just so so sick that he is on death's door (according to him...)

I find it amazing that his one year old son fought off those germs with more stamina than he is -- but as Jason said "It's just not the same cold..."

Um yeah right... ;0)

2 comments:

Mary P said...

funny, my hubby is the same way :-) I think men must get those super-viruses.....to get some super-sympathy :-)

birgit said...

just had to think about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE&feature=player_embedded

hugs from overseas!