CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog about being pregnant...

I have been told by a few people that I "never blog about this pregnancy".

That is true. Not because I ignore it - but I'm so busy and fascinated with everything Connor is doing that I just figure 'eh, he's more interesting than my growing belly'. LOL Last year the most fascinating thing in my life was my growing belly!

So...for those of you who are interested/curious...
  • I am now 30 weeks pregnant which puts me in my 7th month.
  • She (I KNOW I Posted about that!) is now the size of a squash
  • I have only gained 10lbs so far this pregnancy (although, I did gain most of my weight w/Connor at the end...so we shall see!)
  • I passed my glucose test - which means I do NOT have Gestational Diabetes
  • My iron level is SLIGHTLY lower than desired - they prefer an "11" I was at "10.6" so instead of taking supplements I am just trying to eat some extra iron rich foods.
  • We have picked out a name "Paige Frances"
  • She is a kicker!
  • I'm due Dec 12th
and..

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting for a belly shot! You look great. I can't wait to see you in a month! xoxo.

Kelley said...

I can't wait to meet little Paigey :)

Mary P said...

lookin good mama!!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to Turner? No -- Paige Frances is beautiful. GF