CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wish List Wednesday!



It's that time again -- time for me to wish for things no matter how silly, far fetched or luxurious they may be!!

On that note...my first wish today - is a Money Tree.

Yes, Yes I know, "Money Doesn't Grow On Trees" but if I'm wishing for a Money Tree, then I'm wishing for the whole fantasy to come true and I'd like a Money Tree. Even if it produced JUST ENOUGH cash to fulfill my basic needs, cover some debts and then I'll still work to get the "wants"!





My second wish...would be to have a beautiful built in the wall fish tank. I think they're gorgeous. I know, a lot of work, but, I'd hire someone for that too.

And lastly...

I'd like A HUGE house. Not necessarily this house, but a huge house!

1 comment:

Mary P said...

didn't I tell you--in the south they have money trees on every lawn, all walls are built with fish tanks, and every 3000 sq. ft. house is $100 :-)