CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to the Grind...

Well, I've been lucky enough to have had off from work for the past 3 weeks.
Even luckier that those 3 weeks were spent with my little man. We've had playdates, walks on the rail trail with friends, gone to the Bronx Zoo, the Dutchess County Fair, visited family and friends as well has had visits from family and friends. We've done plenty of relaxing and cuddling too!!!

I'm sad to be going back to work tomorrow.

I hate to admit that there were moments - sometimes even full days where I would think to myself "I'm not cut out to be a Stay At Home Mom" and feel I can't do it. Then I would question my feelings and wonder is it because I'm 6.5 mos pregnant? Maybe its because I'm not used to being home with him and its an adjustment for both of us, or maybe I'm just having a bad day... but, overall, I hate leaving him and wish I could stay home with him more often.

What it boils down to is that every minute - the good, the bad and the ugly- with my little guy is precious and I cherish them all - and no matter what, I'd rather be home with him than out at work.

1 comment:

Mary P said...

well said--I have had the same thoughts many times...