CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

11 Months Old Today!







He is 11 months old today! I can't believe it!
My walking, sort-of talking, trouble making little boy has replaced my little baby!
Connor is eating lots of "table" foods- some things he loves are watermelon, pizza crust, peach slices, and vanilla ice cream!!!
He has got so much personality - it's incredible how he makes us laugh with his funny faces, his dancing and he actually "mocks" us when we're trying to discipline him.
I just can't believe almost a full year has passed us by already - a wonderful year of Mommyhood - but where is my little baby?




3 comments:

Kelley said...

I can't believe he is almost a year already!! He is the cutest :)

Mary P said...

who gave him miracle grow???

Leslie said...

What a big handsome boy!! And I love the changes to your lay out too!