CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Missed My Little Boy

Yes, yes I know its already the 2nd of the month and I haven't posted Connor's 10 month photos. But, there's a good reason for that!
Connor was away all weekend! Yes - he had a weekend away without Mommy & Daddy!!
Connor spent the weekend with his Grammy and Grandpa! He was a very busy little boy - shopping, Chuck E Cheese, playing, etc....

Mommy missed him very very much, and thought about going to get him early - but her and Daddy had things to do. Between finishing our move (which still isn't done), a friend's wedding, and a last minute Mets game in Queens we were all over the place!

Now that Connor is back home with us, I will take and post pictures shortly! I sure missed my little guy - after 2 days he looked so much bigger to me!!!

No comments: