CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thank You, Connor

I would just like to take a moment to thank my dear son for sleeping almost 11 hours last night. It was clear that he needed it since he went to bed so early - but perhaps he knew how badly his Mom needed some sleep!!!

He started getting fussy around 7:15 p.m. but I didn't want to give him his bottle yet because I feared he'd fall asleep for a nap, and be up around 9:30 (which has happened before...) so I thought I'd try to hold out a little longer before doing his bedtime routine.

Well, as time was slowly moving forward he was becoming more and more tired - rubbing his eyes, getting frustrated with everything he tried to do... just an overall tired baby. So,I figured I'd just give him the bottle and see what would happen. So, around 7:30 Connor got his "bed time bottle" and he fell asleep instantly... I put him in the crib a few minutes later. I was hopeful that he'd sleep all night, but not convinced. Especially since every day this week he's been getting up at 4:30 a.m. (ooh not fun for Mommy!) so I've been exhausted!!!

Well, my tired little guy slept from about 7:30 until almost 6:30 this morning! Wow!!! and Thank You!!!




(Note: this pictures are not from last night, but they're too cute not to share!)

No comments: