CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rough Week

My little man has been having a rough week.

4 teeth (2 top and 2 bottom sides) are coming in, and are beginning to cut through.
He's been fussy, uncomfortable and needy - so its been Mom & Dad on demand all week.

To top things off, last night he had another night terror - this one was worse than the last time. I don't think it lasted longer than the previous one, but this time his eyes were actually open for part of it - (which is said to be common). It made it look like Connor was awake, but in actuality he wasn't "seeing" me because he was still sound asleep. Of course, the night terror affects me more than it does him - because it turns me into a nervous wreck - so Jason set up a bed of blankets on the living room floor so I could sleep with the little guy so I could stay near him.

In addition - he's now sneezing up a storm and has a very runny nose. I'm sure those are symptoms from the teething - but it certainly doesn't help the poor fella.

Hopefully these teeth come in soon so he can have a little relief before more begin surfacing.

1 comment:

Mary P said...

awww :-( poor buddy. hope it gets better soon...hugs..