CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

L.O.V.E.

In one of the blogs I follow, The Foster Family , a great post was recently added listing what she loves about her twin girls....so I am copying the idea and doing it for Connor...


Connor, I love:

  • The way you clap your hands when you're proud of yourself
  • The giant hug you give me every morning when I get you out of your crib
  • How silly you get
  • When you talk and babble and sing on and on...I could just sit and listen for hours
  • When you drag your bigger-than-you Teddy Bear across the apartment because you love it so much
  • Watching you weeble wobble around the apartment
  • The way you stick your face up towards the kitty cat hoping he'll lick your nose
  • When you giggle
  • When you sit near Daddy and say "heyyyyyyyy dada"
  • The nights we cuddle on the floor and fall asleep together
  • Looking at the tons of pictures I take of you
  • Showing off the tons of pictures I take of you!!!
  • Your "fresh face" (the one you make before you do something you're not supposed to!)
  • Watching you and Daddy play together
  • When you hear music and start dancing

  • YOU!!!


No comments: