CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Special Note From Connor

Dear Poppy,

I know you aren't feeling well lately and have been in the hospital for almost a week now.
I miss you so so much! I was so happy when Mommy and Daddy brought me to visit you in the hospital over the weekend. I know I can't see you right now because you're in the ICU - but it's only temporary...you have to go there to get stronger before you can come home.
I love you very much and can't wait until you come home so you can see how big I've gotten in just one week!

You are my best buddy!
I love you and tell Mommy and Daddy to hug you for me!
Love, Connor (Your Little Guy)




**Please keep Connor's great-grandfather in your thoughts for a strong recovery!

1 comment:

Mary P said...

Praying and Praying for you all over here...keeping positive thoughts...