CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Morning

This morning I woke up to my little munchkin crying at about 6 a.m. --I gave him his bottle, sat with him a little while and was able to get him to fall back asleep around 7 o'clock. I figured I had about a half hour...maybe an hour if I was really lucky to lay back down and close my eyes. Well, almost 2 1/2 hours later I hear the baby wake up -- we got to sleep until 9:30!!!!

Over the monitor I could hear that Connor wasn't crying, he was talking and babbling to himself, or his toys. I didn't rush into his room since I knew he was content. But, after a minute or two it became silent. Too silent. So, I went into his bedroom to check on him -- and what do I see???

My little boy sitting in his crib smiling up at me, with a few wipes in each hand and a few more spread out along hte bottom of the crib. No wonder why he got so quiet -- he was up to no good!!

Our changing table is attached to his crib - so he must have stood up at that end and reached the wipes... so "Note to Self: DO NOT leave things on changing table anymore!"

1 comment:

Mary P said...

ooohhh Connor--you are just too funny :-)