CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Connor & Daddy

Yesterday was Jason's first "official" Father's Day. I didn't quite have time to sit down and write -- but I wanted to be sure to honor Connor's wonderful Daddy for Father's Day!

Jason is a wonderful father - he's comforting, caring, loving - and playful, silly, encouraging....
So many of the qualities you would hope to find in a father.

I love watching the two of them together - no matter what it is they're doing - they could be playing, eating or snuggling - it just melts my heart to see them.

In December, Jason will be a father of 2 (yes, 2!!) and I can't wait to see him with his 2 children!


1) Connor & Daddy in the hospital after birth...(October 1, 2008)



2)Connor & Daddy getting ready for the pool in Washington, D.C. (April 2009)


3) Connor & Daddy watching fireworks at the Bazaar (June 2009)

No comments: