CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

8 Months Old!

Last night, as I was holding my little boy before bed I began thinking how we were on the eve of his 8 month birthday. It got me so emotional to think that he's no longer a newborn - in fact, he's only 4 months away from being a year old. I am having a hard time accepting that he's growing up! I know, its a part of life -- but, he is learning how to be a "big boy" (he crawls, pulls himself up, stands without holding on, feeding himself snacks...) and my little baby is not going to be a baby much longer! I couldn't control it -- I held him longer than usual and just cried a little bit while thinking of how teeny tiny he used to be!




Today's 8 month photo shoot!
These shoots are getting more and more difficult as Connor is getting more and more squirmy and less interested in sitting still for Mommy! (note: the sign now has to be taped to the couch because he will just crumple it up now!)


1 comment:

Mary P said...

sniffle over here....

great pics--he looks like a little boy, where'd the baby go?