CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things That Make Me Cry

Ok everyone... my Mommy is always writing all about me on here - but I think its time you learn a few things.
There are some things that make me cry and Mommy and Daddy don't seem to get it because they keep allowing this nonsense to continue. Now, I'm not talking about when I'm really tired, hungry or I'm teething. I know when these things happen Mommy and Daddy do whatever they can to make me feel better. What I'm talking about are the things that Mommy and Daddy have full control over... so, without further ado, the list of what makes me cry:

  • Getting my face wiped after eating
  • When I'm not allowed to have a cell phone or remote control
  • When Mommy and Daddy stop playing the "stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down" game with me
  • If no one is paying attention to me for longer than 15 seconds
  • When I'm not allowed to have anything made of paper (magazines, mail, wrapping paper etc..)
  • If I'm not ready to get out of your arms but you put me down anyway
  • Sitting in my carseat when I don't want to
  • Sitting when I want to stand
  • Standing when I want to sit
  • Laying down when I want to play

So, this is just a few of the things that make me cry -- if Mommy and Daddy would just get with the program we'd all be happy.

1 comment:

Mary P said...

Dear Connor,
My mom and dad are the same way! I just don't get why they are so thick! I don't think we ask for too much--who really cares if their junk mail gets soggy--they were gonna throw it out anyway! parents just don't understand...but I do!
Your friend,
Ethan
ps--for some reason my mommy is laughing at this post....