CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Diaper Changing is NOT an Option

I repeat - Diaper changing is not an option.
However, my dear sweet little boy seems to think it is.

Diaper changing, or now known as "nightmare time", is just that, a nightmare
Connor has decided he is against diaper changing and would prefer to fight me 100% the whole time. Connor flips himself over, tries to crawl away (is sometimes successful...diaperless...) and screams and cries the entire time I am changing him.

I spend so much energy rolling him back over, trying to brace his body with one hand and fasten the new diaper with super-speed that you'd think I was doing manual labor.

So please, someone explain to my son that Diaper changing is not an option.

2 comments:

Ann Marie and Gary said...

I love reading your blog! It is so funny and braces me for what is to come in the upcoming months! Oh and of course I love checking out Connor's adorable pictures.

Mary P said...

sounds like a wrestling match...but at least you're winning :-)