CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Son,

Dear Son,

I understand that you enjoy your new ability to sit up. I am proud of you for that. And, I realize you want to learn even more, so you try to scoot around and pull yourself up. Again, I am proud and impressed.

However, Please don't do it in your crib anymore. You are only 6 mos old and we already lowered your crib way down last night. Since then you have decided to try and stand up in your crib and are very determined to do so. Every time I put you down for your nap I end up seeing your little arms and fists sticking out through the crib rails trying to get a good grip. You don't always know I'm watching, but I am. I see what you're doing in there.

Your crib is not a jungle gym. It is a place for napping, night time sleeping, and occasional "relaxing". Please continue using the crib for its intended purpose.

Love Your Tired Mommy

1 comment:

Mary P said...

hahahaha!! he cracks me up :-)