CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Trip to the Doctor's

It's not so much a trip to the doctor for Connor as it is for Mommy.
I will feel better when we go there.
He has had a few dry patches on his scalp and face for quite a while now. I've used different lotions, and lately, I have been using Aquaphor on the patches and seen some nice improvements.
However, the past few days I have noticed these patches are getting larger and more red. (This Doesn't make Mommy happy!)
This morning when I got up and was feeding him his bottle, the patch on the crown of his head had gotten even larger, and is very red and icky looking.
It's probably just cradle cap or eczema - but either way - its clear that the cream I'm using just isn't cutting it. So, in order to know for sure, Mommy got an appointment this morning to find out.

Will post after the visit.

No comments: