CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Um...Mom, Dad, This Isn't Formula...

If I could script Connor's inner dialogue I think it may go something like this...

"What is this weird stuff you keep pushing in to my mouth???
It's much thicker than formula.
It smells different, it looks different, it tastes different... I KNOW it isn't formula.
What is this weird stuff you keep pushing in to my mouth???

And...while we're on the subject, what is this weird shiny thing that you're holding to push in the mushy stuff??"


It's APPLESAUCE!!!






















Feeding Connor applesauce was definitely a fun thing to do, however, he really doesn't quite understand "eating" just yet. Oh, but the faces he makes as he tries to eat are priceless!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pics, completely priceless. He is too cute. He looks a little stunned at his applesauce :-) One of my faves with the pics :-)

Ann Marie and Gary said...

Adorable! I love those little baby arms. Uh Oh, is somebody a Bills fan?!? My husband is a diehard.