CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If Babies Could Roll Their Eyes...

Then my son definitely rolled his at me last night.

We were watching American Idol as a family and I was holding the baby.
One of the contestants sang a "not so hot" rendition of the song Loving' You (by Minnie Riperton) --
So when the show went to commercial break I decided to do my best singing the song as well, I was all into the "la la la la la's" and not only did Mr. E tell me to "shut it" but I looked down at Connor's face and he did the 4 month old version of an eye roll - as if to tell me "Yeah Mom, listen to Daddy and shut it!"

I'm telling you -- if babies could roll their eyes, that is definitely what I got!

(by the way, did I mention my singing talent greatly Lacks the talent component?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very funny :-)