CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poor, Sick Baby.

(this could also be titled "Gross Part 2)

My little baby is sick. Luckily he isn't running a fever but he is still suffering from his first cold.
He is all congested and his teeny tiny little nose is full of boogers (I told you this would be Gross Part 2). I just feel so bad for the little guy - he's so stuffed up that he can't and won't sleep unless he's propped up, being held or basically sitting in his swing. Anytime we lay him down on his back he screams because he can't breathe!

I can not count how many times I've used the little nasal aspirator (aka snot sucker) to clear out his nostrils. Mr. E and I have also used a saline solution (for babies, yes its safe) in addition to the snot sucker. We've been successful in helping him breathe more easily but it doesn't help knowing that he feels so crummy. (And, it doesn't help knowing its probably my fault since I'm sick too.)

On the bright (??) side, we've reached 2 milestones!
1) Baby's First cold
and
2) Baby's First Snot Bubble!!!

(hey, I said milestones, I didn't say traditional ones!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the first Snot Bubble with us. Life had gotten so dreary.