CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3, 2007



On November 3, 2007 I got married...making today my

1 year anniversary!


I have been so lucky to find someone special to share my life with, and have a family with.
Mr E is a wonderful man and I thought I would "pay tribute" to our anniversary by posting pictures from our wedding in the blog! Enjoy!



<---Getting ready!







What a good looking wedding party!---->










More of our wedding party ---->




<-- Our First Kiss as Husband & Wife!

Mr. & Mrs. E ---->
<-- Looking Good :)
First Dance ------->

<-- Time to cut the cake!





Let's CELEBRATE!!!!! ----------->

2 comments:

Mary said...

awww! Happy Anniversary! Seems like just yesterday, and yet years ago doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary -- many more years filled with love & happiness
Fajah