CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Feet

I loooooooooove baby feet!! I love baby toes! They are so cute and small. I love them to death. Even, stinky baby feet. (Oh yea, sometimes baby feet get a little stinky!)
I decided to share a few pictures of my little man's feet since I love them so much -- and I found a poem to go with it. Enjoy!







Someday I'll jump through puddles,

Take a stroll or run a race.

Someday I'll walk across the street,

Or maybe walk in space,

Someday I'll scale a mountain,

Or I'll join a ballet corps.

Someday I'll walk a tightrope,

Or explore the ocean floor.

Someday these feet will do some things,

That only heaven knows,

But for today they're happy

Just to wiggle all their toes.




1 comment:

Mary said...

OMG I thought I was the only one--I love them!